This is a robust level 2.0 course designed to support your PBL learning journey by focusing on best practices in differentiated instruction.
What you'll get:
- Easy-to-use strategies and resources on how to address differentiation in PBL
- Planning frameworks and forms to help teachers prepare for differentiated instruction
- Practical examples for PBL classroom application for all grade levels.
The course is organized as follows:
- The What, The Why and the How of differentiation in PBL
- Lesson 1: The same product, different process
- addressing standards, assessment and benchmarks for diverse needs
- Lesson 2: Voice and Choice
- Providing students options and input
- Lesson 3: Classroom management strategies
- Calendaring, Workshop method, SCRUM
- Closing thoughts and next steps
- Bonus material
- Inclusion and PBL
- Collaboration in PBL
- MORE resources!
*It is recommended that this course be taken after the "PBL Certification" course.